Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver


A Doe's Coming [Intro Thread] [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Doe's Coming [Intro Thread] [Open]

Post by Purpose on Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:03 pm

The young, timid, deer fauna slowly emerged from the airship, face flushed from waves of anxiety that seemingly crashed through her mind like waves on the beach during a storm, rough and unfriendly. Clutching her bag's handle, she walked forward with her gaze down, moving at seemingly a snail's pace compared the those around her, watching their feet go by as her stomach churned wildly.

So many people..... Maybe I should have stayed home....

The thought banged against the sides of her head. Oh man, what she would have given to curl up into the safety of her father's embrace at the moment. Teal voids would gaze up at the building as her head finally lifted, and an awestruck look crossed her face. It was bigger than she had imagined. Big enough to swallow her whole. Her hands broke into a clammy sweat before her bag handle seemingly slipped from her hand and gravity took hold, sending it to the ground with a thud before the clips would undo themselves and send a few items skittering away from her.

Oh no..... someone's gonna see me or laugh or..... I can't handle this

She panicked internally as she began to kneel to pick up her belongings, face now red with a fiery embarrassment and ears pressed down a bit.
avatar
Purpose

Posts : 96
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-12
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Doe's Coming [Intro Thread] [Open]

Post by Requiem on Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:13 pm

Around that same general time, a particular reptilian happened to be striding by. His hands were twined behind his head, gently brushed within the hair behind it as he strolled along. Several low-pitched mutters escaped his lips as he made his way through, eventually ending with a soft sigh after a second or so. In a seeming reaction to the ceasing of his self-oriented words, his tail seemed to give a quick flicker and sway behind his figure before continuing within its near-to-motionless state, maintaining its hooked figure in order to prevent itself from dragging its bottom scales across the cement beneath him as he walked along.

Given a moment or so had passed, he could feel a light sense of impact strike against the left side of his left heel. Averting his silver-eyed gaze earthbound, he blinked once while recognizing the object that had collided with his frame. Pausing, he took a gradual crouch down before undoing his hands and picking the shape up, inspecting it before going on to glance around for a potential owner. Needless to say, he appeared to identify her within a short timespan, having caught sight of the scrambling crossbreed afar. After acquiring sight of the Faunus, he quickly lifted himself to his full height before weaving through the crowds and crouching down besides the teal-eyed girl.

He held the object in front of her, giving her a small, polite grin all the while. "Would this happen to be yours, miss?"
avatar
Requiem

Posts : 972
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-07
Age : 17
Location : Southern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Doe's Coming [Intro Thread] [Open]

Post by Purpose on Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:22 pm

Her ears instantly fell flat against her head as anxiety began to course through her like a river, staring at the male with that 'deer-in-headlights' expression as she was now unsure of how to react. Her heart thudded against her ribcage in such a fashion she was afraid that he would hear somehow. Slowly, she inhaled and swallowed, her mouth opening but no words coming out. Not eve a breath. She took the item and nodded quickly, curling her fingers in a frightened manner.

"Y-Yes s-si-si-sir.."

She choked the words out finally, already preparing to flee as she usually would. Her body however, was paralyzed from the fear.
avatar
Purpose

Posts : 96
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-12
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Doe's Coming [Intro Thread] [Open]

Post by Requiem on Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:31 pm

For a moment, the drake simply gazed down at the doe, tilting his head after taking note of her tone and quiet speech. His smile would soon grow a tad, however, as a quiet and light-hearted laugh escaped into the air. "Aha...okay. ...This would have been awkward if I guessed incorrectly." Taking a deep breath, he folded his hands within his lap as he scanned the items laid across the floor for a moment. He glance back up from the corner of his eye, seeing how the flustering lass seemed to be reacting to the whole social interaction. ...Ha...it's like seeing a younger version of myself... he thought. ...Except she's not a Dragon Faunus. ...Or insanely tall. ..........Or a guy.

Parting the eastern extremity from the grasp that it had been held within, the cobalt wyrm brought it up to hook around the back of his neck, rubbing it. All the while, he allowed the remaining hand to drift down, taking hold of one of the objects and handing it to the girl. "Allow me to aid you," he spoke with a continuous, gentle tone, chuckling quietly. My name is Corvou Dracul Azuryn. You wouldn't happen to be a new student, would you?"
avatar
Requiem

Posts : 972
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-07
Age : 17
Location : Southern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Doe's Coming [Intro Thread] [Open]

Post by Purpose on Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:37 pm

Her head was spinning at this point as she felt the pounding of her heart in her ears, repeatedly twitching them as she tried to get a hold of herself. He's just being nice....... She thought as she breathed out slowly, gazing up at him once more as she gaze teal optics a gently rub.

"I am.... I-I-I'm La-Lap-Lapis...."

She struggled out the sentence as her lips fell dead, before she relaxed once more. Her ears returned to their normal state as she gave a shy half grin. Maybe it was the fact he was a faunus that comforted her somewhat. She could feel her stomach still churning, but her heart rate seemed to regulate itself once more.
avatar
Purpose

Posts : 96
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-12
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Doe's Coming [Intro Thread] [Open]

Post by Requiem on Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:48 pm

Nodding, Corvou gave her a slightly larger smile while taking note of her words and after noticing the returned smile that she seemed to give him. "Aha... Well, 'tis certainly nice to meet you, Lapis," he spoke in reply, eying her for a moment before resuming his gathering actions. Once he held a couple of objects within either hand, he tilted his head to gaze over at the doe, handing her belongings over before sighing in a minor sense of accomplishment. Adjusting his footing a bit to secure himself, he reverted his hands to their twined position within his lap as his tail lightly began to coil beneath and around his knees.

"Pardon my pressing of the question, but... Once again, you are a first-year, correct?" he man asked, tilting his head in curiosity. "If I may say, you shouldn't raise too much concern while attending here... I was, quite honestly, like how you were acting right now upon my first years of attendance here at Beacon, though matters were actually quite nice after things began to regulate themselves." He chuckled, moving himself up to stand before holding a hand down for Lapis.
avatar
Requiem

Posts : 972
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-07
Age : 17
Location : Southern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Doe's Coming [Intro Thread] [Open]

Post by Purpose on Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:02 pm

Once she had packed the items back into her case, she gently took his larger hand and pulled herself to her feet, face red as her ears twitched once more. Thoughts bounced against the side around her brain as she listened to his words, nodding a bit in relief at the elder.

"I-Its a lot bigger than I i-i-imagined. I fe-feel like its go-going to swallow me."

Her brain cursed at her for the comment. It sounded stupid in her head and somehow her lips couldn't stop the soft speech from leaving her. Oh her horror. Oh how she longed to curl up and disappear as her ears shyly pressed against her head.
avatar
Purpose

Posts : 96
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-12
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Doe's Coming [Intro Thread] [Open]

Post by Requiem on Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:10 pm

Rather than replying in an odd and aggressive manner, Corvou simply nodded once more while releasing a quiet snicker of amusement. Slipping either hand of his within the pockets of his pants, he gazed over his shoulders at the building that composed Beacon Academy, allowing a slight, nostalgic smile to cross his lips as he sighed in a minor sense of content. "It truly is, isn't it...?" he asked in a quiet reply. Silver, crimson-specked hues of his would scan the basic figure of the Academy buildings before him before shifting back to Lapis. "Ahaha...again, I truly held similar thoughts as yours when I had first stepped upon this very campus a few years ago. ...After my journey here, though, it is...somewhat of a heartbreaker to have to accept the fact that I will have to be leaving soon enough."

Silence would overcome the boy before he shook his head, directing his attention back to the buildings. "...Alas; I will simply deal with the matters of taking my leave when they come by." He looked over his shoulder and at the doe. "Now...that aside, do you happen to require an escort, by any chance...? I understand how large the school would seem to a newcomer."
avatar
Requiem

Posts : 972
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-07
Age : 17
Location : Southern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Doe's Coming [Intro Thread] [Open]

Post by Purpose on Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:22 pm

"L-Leaving? M-M-May I ask you w-w-what your y-ye-year is?"

She was looking directly up at him due to their height difference, feeling small beside the reptilian as she nodded in response to his question. Gripping her bag handle tight, she took a semi wobbly step before steadying herself. Her gaze fell the the floor once more as it usually did. She gently rubbed her own cheek, feeling the warmth still lingering deep in her flesh. Have I been blushing this whole time?? The thought began to nag and eat at her a bit as her ears fell. She adjusted her cape and rubbed her thumb over the stone in the front for comfort.
avatar
Purpose

Posts : 96
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-12
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Doe's Coming [Intro Thread] [Open]

Post by Requiem on Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:28 pm

While walking along by the girl's flank, Corvou simply shifted his gaze down to lay upon her once more after taking note of her inquiry. "Ah...well, as this current moment, I am still a Fourth-year here at the Academy. However, with the new year and whatnot...I do find it sad to say that my time here is growing a little bit short." Reeling one of his hands from its pocket, he brought it up and gently grasped the front of his scarf, adjusting it and attempting to match it to his comfort level. "Truth be told, I sort of wish to somehow turn my clock back so I could be a First-year yet again and relive my experience here, but...of course, that is impossible to do. 'Tis truly a shame."
avatar
Requiem

Posts : 972
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-07
Age : 17
Location : Southern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Doe's Coming [Intro Thread] [Open]

Post by Purpose on Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:37 pm

She looked over and smiled, her voice a soft whisper. "Why not become a professor? You could spend plenty more years here."
avatar
Purpose

Posts : 96
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-12
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Doe's Coming [Intro Thread] [Open]

Post by Requiem on Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:41 pm

Nodding quietly, the drake released a quiet sigh while looking up towards the buildings before him. "Truth be told, I have considered that option from time to time, indeed..." he spoke in a thoughtful, low-toned reply while walking along. "...And actually, that...may actually be what I may do come graduation day. The thought truly does appeal to be a bit..."
avatar
Requiem

Posts : 972
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-07
Age : 17
Location : Southern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Doe's Coming [Intro Thread] [Open]

Post by bmanr1 on Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:38 pm

"Excuse me, could you be a Fourth year?" young man, about 5 feet tall, asked, as he moonwalked (literally bouncing) up to Corvou, "I can't seem to find the entry hall, even though I checked from the spires." he stated, pointing towards the many pointed 'towers' rising around the academy, before he turned back towards the two of them, "Oh, could you both be first years?" he asked, as he saw Lapis's luggage.


Last edited by bmanr1 on Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add Aio's height >_<''')
avatar
bmanr1

Posts : 44
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-06-20
Age : 20
Location : Vancouver, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Doe's Coming [Intro Thread] [Open]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum