Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

» Post Flood, Anyone?
Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:32 pm by Paige weaver

A Matter of Succession

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Matter of Succession

Post by MrBrough on Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:48 am

"Thanks well first I should tell you a little bit about Chasm where I spent my early years basically It's a warrior culture that emphasizes survival above all else everyone in the village is taught the basics of hunting fighting and survival it's a necessary part of our survival there and within that culture there are a few distinguished clans that pretty much govern the different aspects of the village my clan clan Kyland is a clan of warriors so from when I was born I was trained day in day out how to kill because I'm expected to take over the position of clan head which I eventually rebelled against and struck off on my own to make myself stronger and to escape from the responsibility which is the part of the story starts to matter" Jett paused with a pained expression on his face "After a short while of traveling outside the kingdoms I was nearly dead and got picked up by a mercenary organization and eventually ended up on a team of other kids around my age and started doing minor work but after a while they began to take notice of our capabilities and started assigning us more and more difficult jobs to the point we where fighting small wars and we ended up killing just ungodly amounts of people even to this day I still have nightmares about what we did but eventually I took on a job we really shouldn't  have taken which nearly got us all killed it was the most brutal battle I've ever fought all I can remember is fighting and fighting then all of a sudden I opened my eyes and everyone around me was dead I was separated from my team except one that was laying on the ground dying at the time we where... involved so after I got her to a doctor I left and ended up at beacon... still don't know if she survived"
MrBrough

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver on Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:12 am

Mora simply nodded his head while listening to Jett "So your a built killing machine and thats it?"Mora said with a slight laugh before patting jett on the back "You know i kinda got to respect you. so sorry about earlier.
Paige weaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough on Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:18 am

Jett was shocked and it showed clearly on his face "That... wasn't the reaction I was expecting"
MrBrough

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver on Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:21 am

Mora laughed a little bit before looking up at jett "Listen dude i know im a dick to you and every one around me but that's mostly to protect myself and meli but you can do that it seams so yea..."Mora sighed a little bit "I guess what im saying is im ok with you dating meli just please dont get her hurt or cry....I really hate it when she crys."
Paige weaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough on Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:26 am

Jett laughed a little bit "Yeah I do too though I wouldn't worry about that I pretty much have to do whatever she tells me anyway" he said with a slight smile
MrBrough

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver on Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:28 am

Mora laughed a little bit "Hey girlfriends huh well i guess my sister in this case"
Paige weaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough on Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:37 am

Jett gave a small chuckle "yeah..." he said before reaching into his coat pocket and started to call Meli. But right before he hit call he gave a friendly warning to Mora "But one more thing I need you to understand... the next time you come at me or a friend of mine with a weapon I will break the arm you tried to attack with" he finished right as he hit the call button.
MrBrough

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:54 am

{Meanwhile on some random street}

"...And, see, that's why Batman is a metaphor for morality as a whole." Pete finished explaining with a satisfied smile, Meli was just blankly nodding and smiling before her phone rang "Hang on, I've got to take this." she took her phone out, looked at the caller ID to see Jett calling and answered it "Hey Jetty! Where are you! I've been listening to Pete talk about metaphors in pop culture for the last I don't even know how long! I mean, it's interesting and all, but I don't know who half the people he's talking about are and he has to explain it to me without spoiling anything." she said absent-mindedly "What was I talking about again? Oh yeah, where are you?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough on Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:58 am

"me and Mora where having a talk and we just finished up so I thought that I should call and ask where we should meet up" he said to Meli "Also don't worry me and him worked through some stuff"
MrBrough

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:00 am

Meli smiled and sighed in relief "So he's not psycho anymore?" "Was he high? I'm guessing he was high!" "I don't think he was high, Pete." "Iduno, he looked pretty high to me." "Petey, I don't think he was high... Jett, was he high?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough on Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:03 am

Jett just sighed "No I highly doubt he was high" he turned towards Mora "Hey they are asking if you where high where you?" he asked sarcastically
MrBrough

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver on Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:05 am

Mora rolled his eyes "Yea im total high right now thats why i was trying to kill you guys and you know not sitting down eating some pizza "
Paige weaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough on Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:08 am

"Well there you have it he is unbelievably high right now can barely walk" Jett laughed to himself a little bit
MrBrough

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:32 pm

Meli smiled and rolled her eyes "Ha ha, Jetty, very funny... Where are you guys anyways?" she said before turning to Pete "He said no, he wasn't high." "Well then the freak out was completely unnecessary..." Meli silently nodded, but shrugged...
Empoleon_Blownaparte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough on Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:57 pm

"We're just walking down some random street right now I was hoping you could tell us where you where so we could meet up and grab something to eat" Jett said with a slight chuckle at Meli's agitation
MrBrough

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:07 pm

Meli looked around "Uh... We were just walking randomly as well... Uh..." she said as she tried to look for landmarks "Uh... There's not very many noteable stuff here... Well, besides the huge mine in the center of town, but you could probably see that from anywhere!... How about we just go back to the inn, it's getting late anyways..." Pete nodded, though he knew no one would see it, it was a habit "I second that!" "Pete seconds it." Meli repeated into the phone...
Empoleon_Blownaparte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough on Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:11 pm

"I guess that'll work" Jett said as he turned to Mora "So I guess we are just gonna meet up at the inn again you cool with that?" Jett asked
MrBrough

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver on Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:28 pm

Mora rolled his eyes a little at Jett before beging to head back to the inn. "So big guy whats your family like?"Mora asked with a solemn grin as he looked at Jett

Last edited by Paige weaver on Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paige weaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough on Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:37 pm

Jett paused for a moment "last I saw them they where... Interesting" Jett trailed off for a minute before continuing "But it's been like four or five years since I've seen them so the could be a lot different" Jett said as he entered the inn
MrBrough

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver on Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:04 pm

Mora sighed a little as he walked into the inn "So this is going to be a family reunion huh?"
Paige weaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough on Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:14 pm

Jett looked down uneasily "I guess you could say that" he paused "anyway I wonder when those two are gonna get back here" he said clearly trying to change the topic
MrBrough

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:30 pm

Just as he finished his sentence, Meli opened the door to the inn and she and Pete walked in, Meli waved happily "Hey guys!" "'Ey! So you guy's're cool now? That's good... I was hoping that neither of you would kill eachother this trip..." Pete said happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough on Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:38 pm

"Yeah no worries at least for now" he said taking a glance at Mora "Also Mora I would appreciate if you would tell Meli what you told me"
MrBrough

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver on Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:21 pm

Mora let out a sad sigh "I told him i respect him for telling me some stuff."Glares at Jett "And gave him permission to date you.....As long as he doesn't do anything and i mean anything that is bad for you."Mora glares at Pete for a second "Also knee sized asshole tomorrow me and you are having a fist fight when we leave town.
Paige weaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:26 pm

Meli smiled "Awesome!" she said happily before walking up to the boys, kissing Mora on the cheek and Jett on the lips, Pete rolled his eyes with a competitive smile "Bring it on, Primadonna, even without my sword I can kick your ass!" "Leave the trash talk to the fight, Petey!" "Yes, ma'am."
Empoleon_Blownaparte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top